"it may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. we are like eggs at present. and you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg. we must be hatched or go bad. " -c.s. lewis

Monday, May 28, 2012

missed a day..

so, i missed a day. sunday. i started my blog 'life for rIFELes' on sunday but did not finish it until today.

this point of "starting my 21 days over" really isnt a big deal. and i mean that to say i have looked at my timekeeper and i see that there was time. i had a little time early in the day that i could have started my blog. i had an hour after work in which i could have moved myself to write my blog that i used to be on facebook reading blogs instead. but point stands that i was aware that i was going somewhere after work and there was the possibility that i would be gone the remainder of the day. and i did not move myself to, well move myself. so i know and see the reason why and where i "missed" a day in the movement i am committing myself to. but i see the movement of myself toward writing as breathing. so i move to keep it moving :)..

No comments:

Post a Comment