"it may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. we are like eggs at present. and you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg. we must be hatched or go bad. " -c.s. lewis

Sunday, October 4, 2009

self forgiveness-picking myself

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to pick myself.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as vanity.
i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to exist as life in every moment.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself based on the perseptions of others.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from others.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see my self as "below" others because of my physical appearance.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to correlate what i see when i look in the mirror and success.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowiong myself to exist as beauty.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as ugly.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see picking as a solution to a problem.
i forgive msyelf for accepting and allowing myself to see the reflection in the mirror as a problem.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see the reflection in the mirror as real.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see picking myself as fixing myself.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel shame because i have pimples.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel ugly because i have pimples.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from my face.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hate my face.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be angry about the way i look.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to pick every sore or scab on my body.
i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to breath and direct self in every moment.
i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to be one within and as my physical body.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be a slave to advertisments.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go to school for four years to learn how to make people feel sorry for themselves.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see me going to school as being successful when it was simply following suit.
i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to stop participation in the school system long before i did.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think about going back to finish my marketing degree in order to please those around me.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think the way to relate to those around me is to please them.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to relate to those around me.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see others as better than myself.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist in separation from others.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge others.

No comments:

Post a Comment