"it may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. we are like eggs at present. and you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg. we must be hatched or go bad. " -c.s. lewis

Saturday, November 13, 2010

two red eyed mice

i have gotten beyond my fear of mice. its great how the universe just sets shit up sometimes. like when i asked the universe, myself, to assist myself in letting go of things. not too long after that request my friend and i couldnt pay for our storage and everything thing i owned but a box was sold at auction. then i decided that the fear of mice needed to stop. and that next time i bought mice for the snake then i would hold them before. but then i havent had the money to buy the mice. so i have inadvertedly created a back door for waiting to procrastinating facing this fear. so good ol uni decides to assist once again. my sis knew that i wanted to face this fear. i told her next time no matter what its being addressed. and she also knew i had no money for the mice. so while she was out she bought them. she came home like here they are. lets go with the facing lol so i opened the box and there was resistance. then i put my hand in to touch them and they were soooooooo soft :) i remembered why i use to enjoy the one i had as a pet when i was 12 prior to the creation of this fear of mice. i poured them out of the box and picked them up. so tiny and soft in my hands! i let them crawl on me because thats what was the cause of the resistance. how they would feel on me. i felt the pointy little nail grabbing onto my skin for support and out of fear themselves. after a minute both them and i were enjoying the experience. they were "calmer" and less prikly with the nails. it was cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment